BECOME A MEMBER
Women & Philanthropy was established in 1994, when a group of women at UCLA recognized that their influence and financial resources were critical to the future of the University. To date, our 2,000 plus members have given more than $161 million to virtually every area of the campus.
Women & Philanthropy members enjoy opportunities to:
- Engage in the life of the University through invitations to dynamic special events featuring UCLA’s leading-edge programs and exciting new academic and medical research.
- Meet top University leaders, professors and philanthropists.
- Connect and create meaningful relationships with other like-minded women who are passionate about UCLA through exclusive social and networking opportunities.
- Mentor and inspire the next generation of philanthropic leaders.
The benefits of being a member of Women & Philanthropy:
As part of the dynamic Women & Philanthropy network, women donors benefit from many unique experiences, including:
- Directing support to programs and projects that reflect personal passions and interests anywhere on campus.
- Invitations to exclusive experiences, including programs featuring UCLA’s trailblazing experts; exciting, new academic research; and special arts and athletics events.
- Introductions to top university leaders, professors and philanthropists.
- Communications with inspiring stories and campus news via two Women & Philanthropy newsletters annually and other methods on a more regular basis.
- Campus-based and regional activities and opportunities to create meaningful relationships with one another and staff.
- Distinctive social/networking opportunities to meet like-minded women leaders who are passionate about UCLA.
- Access to Women & Philanthropy staff as personal campus liaisons for connections to and navigation of all aspects of the university.
- Requests for complimentary campus parking when needed.