Member activities each academic year include:
- Two large-scale public programs that highlight an area, research or unique topic at UCLA (Associate Members and other UCLA supporters are included).
- Three business meetings with programs about a notable aspect of campus.
- An enriching and interactive networking event for members and younger alumnae.
- Two-three special arts and women’s athletic
- Casual Lunch for members to get to know one another.
- Regional Member Lunches with a UCLA-related speaker for members to connect with one another and prospective members in their communities.
To see a list of recent programs for Women & Philanthropy members, click here
To see the previous topics and locations of regional Member Lunches for Women & Philanthropy members and prospective members, click here.
To learn more about becoming a member,
please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 794-2389